- About IFCA
- Galaxies and AGNs
- Observational Cosmology and Instrumentation
- High Energy Physics and Instrumentation
- Advanced Computing and e-Science
- Dynamics and Fluctuations in nonlinear systems
- Meteorology and Climate Change
- Technology Transfer
- Infraestructuras y Equipamiento
- Education and outreach
- Seminars and Workshops
- Job Vacancies
Nonequilibrium statistical physics and chaos
Our group carries out theoretical research in statistical physics and complex systems, including stochastic processes, out-of-equilibrium behaviour, critical phenomena, disordered systems, and space-time chaos.
We are interested in dynamical states, patterns, forms, and complex structures that arise in a generic way from the interplay of noise and nonlinear interactions among the individual components, particles or degrees of freedom in complex physical systems.
To learn more about our current research activities you can visit the personal web pages our group members on the right panel.