- About IFCA
- Galaxies and AGNs
- Observational Cosmology and Instrumentation
- High Energy Physics and Instrumentation
- Advanced Computing and e-Science
- Dynamics and Fluctuations in nonlinear systems
- Meteorology and Climate Change
- Technology Transfer
- Infraestructuras y Equipamiento
- Education and outreach
- Seminars and Workshops
- Job Vacancies
This facility, commonly used in microelectronics manufacturing and or scientific research, is able to maintain a low level of environmental pollutants like dust.
The room has a surface area of 30 square meters and it is pressurized at +30 Pa. It has an access room of 6 square meters pressurized at +15 Pa. According to ISO 14644, the cleanroom is class 5.5 and the access room is class 8.
The air-conditioning gives a constant flow of 4,700 cubic meters per hour, temperature variation between 18 and 25 ºC and relative humidity between 50% and 70%.
The closure is made by phenolic resin and the floor is made with antistatic PVC electrically grounded. A number of particles real-time display assures continuous monitoring of air quality.