- About IFCA
- Galaxies and AGNs
- Observational Cosmology and Instrumentation
- High Energy Physics and Instrumentation
- Advanced Computing and e-Science
- Dynamics and Fluctuations in nonlinear systems
- Meteorology and Climate Change
- Technology Transfer
- Infraestructuras y Equipamiento
- Education and outreach
- Seminars and Workshops
- Job Vacancies
This facility is a DYCOMETAL -70/180 chamber able to perform temperature tests of devices and materials. It can do steady-state stability testing, basic temperature cycling and accelerated stress testing of materials, electronic devices or any other object with a behaviour dependence on temperature or on temperature variations. All test can be fully automated..
The basic features of this chamber are:
- Usable volume: 180 liters. Temperature can be regulated from -70 to +100 °C with less than ± 1 °C of internal temperature inhomogeneity.
- Temperature regulation accuracy of ± 0.1 °C.
- Temperature gradient up to 1 °C/minute when cooling and up to 2 °C/minute when warming.
- Interior light, fog-free viewing window, samples holder and lateral port for ease cable routing..