- About IFCA
- Galaxies and AGNs
- Observational Cosmology and Instrumentation
- High Energy Physics and Instrumentation
- Advanced Computing and e-Science
- Dynamics and Fluctuations in nonlinear systems
- Meteorology and Climate Change
- Technology Transfer
- Infraestructuras y Equipamiento
- Education and outreach
- Seminars and Workshops
- Job Vacancies
In the prototyping workshop high precison parts are produced by substractive machining (material removing). In order to do that work a CNC milling machine and a turning machine are available. Apart from that, a shear and a folder are also available for sheet works.
CNC milling machine model CONCEPT MILL 300 manufactured by EMCO. This facility allows making small precise pieces. We have experience in making components for opto-mechanics, detection prototypes, laboratory assemblies and large particles detectors.
CNC turning machine model Compact Turn 52 manufactured by XYZ. This facility allows producing turning parts with high precision. It is used to perform laboratory tests and for producing pieces for large particles detectors and for astronomical grade instrumentation.