- About IFCA
- Galaxies and AGNs
- Observational Cosmology and Instrumentation
- High Energy Physics and Instrumentation
- Advanced Computing and e-Science
- Dynamics and Fluctuations in nonlinear systems
- Meteorology and Climate Change
- Technology Transfer
- Infraestructuras y Equipamiento
- Education and outreach
- Seminars and Workshops
- Job Vacancies
RAQUEL FRAGA ENCINAS
Main fields of activity:
- EURECA software: development of the testing and documentation of the data processing software.
EURECA is a prototype of an X-ray Microcalorimeter Spectrometer based on Transition Edge Sensor technology for future space telescopes.
- ATHENA / IXO mission: Science Definition Team member & responsible for the elaboration of the Study Assessment Report (aka "Yellow Book") for both missions.
ATHENA is a proposed next generation X-ray space telescope that will study the high energy Universe.
Other interests: gas dynamics of AGN, quasars, instrumentation.